Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My life in 10 Quotes

Your faith can’t be based on what God does, but who God is

Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts

You know those moments when you totally don't wanna cry, but... you're not quite sure what else to do?

My life was a sea of conflicting emotions, but the one thing kept me going was our bond... our connection. It made me feel like I wasn't alone, like i was part of something special

Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, dont worry...I'm here. The flood waters will recede...The famine will end...The sun will shine tomorrow...and I will always be here to take care of you

What the heart once owned, it shall never lose

It's always darkest before the dawn

I am hoping with a fragile hope

Life is messy and full of heartbreaking tradgedies that I never see coming until they envelop me, but somehow love keeps me moving through all of that

I love you

3 comments:

Natalie said...

If you inteded to post that I know how it feels to have that kind of day. Anf if you did not, oh.

Natalie said...

i am sorry my computer said that this post is blank ahahah I love this post!!!! I love quotes!

Natalie said...

I'm sorry your Christmas was so sad :( Sending a big hug to you. These quotes are so beautiful, and so full of hope. Life is definitely messy. I love your honesty and the way you process your heart on here. And I'm so glad the book made it to your door! :) Your email has had me smiling all week. Glad it was an encouragement to you. Praying for loads of good days and sweet memories on the horizon for you!