Saturday, December 31, 2011

A year marked by love

Saturday, December 31, 2011 ~ The last day of 2011
Reading: Choosing to See by MaryBeth Chapman
What's on my mind: laughing in the face of tradgedies (Don't ask), the new year's eve party tonight, what happened in this year
Songs that were listened to today: Fences by Paramore (Quickly becoming my new favorite, described by me as deliciously morbid, again, don't ask)
Wearing: Dessert PJ pants and a pink tee shirt, but definatly changing later as I am not wearing this to the party tonight.

I hope the year 2012 brings:


  • more happiness, and love, and hope

  • growth in my relationship with God, and in my relationships with others

  • My 16th Birthday

What else can I really ask for? If I have happiness and love, and am continuing to grow, and have life, what else can I really ask for?


The year 2011 brought:



  • the entrance to my sophmore year of high school, and to the age 15

  • The best summer ever, full of life and love and learning, and so many memories

  • A book, a novel produced by my imagination

  • The loss of a good friend, Spencer

  • walking through a time of undiagnosed

  • growth in my relationship with God, and in my life

  • the realization that I am still becoming, and that that's ok

  • Friends ~ amazing, beautiful, loving friends

  • Hope, and trust, and Love

  • Life

"People are really romantic about the beginnings of things. Fresh start, clean slate, a world of possibility. But no matter what new adventure you're embarking on, you're still you. You bring you into every new beginning in your life. So how different can it possibly be?"

No comments: