Monday, May 17, 2010

It's time...

I keep putting off this entry because I have nothing to say, and I thought I might bore you all to death and now I decided that I've put this off long enough and it's time to bore you all to death. :) I haven't really been doing anything interesting. I'm studying for Math final, almost done (yeah!) and only have one unit left in my L.A (a report thing on a canadian hero) and well... I'll be doing my science until August. Ok, maybe July! It's not that I'm totally against science, I mean it's not my favorite, but it can be really useful. But I don't want a career as a scientist or anything and it's not really that interesting, to me anyway. I got my hair cut short for the summer. and... oh, I'm almost done writing another book, very exciting! It turned out totally different then I expected but it's still really good, I think. Well, I told you I would bore you all to death and I did :)

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Very Cool... sounds like your life is just as exciting as mine right now.