Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Quote wall

"Sometimes just believing in someone is enough for them to start believing in themselves"
"Hapiness is a choice, it isn't something that just happens to people."
"Love is a choice, not a feeling."
"And just when the caterpillar thought his life was over, he turned into a butterfly."
"Circumstances don't dictate how I feel, I do"
"It saved your life, and that makes it beautiful"
"God is with us wheither we're running away from Him or to Him"
"Real breakthrough happens when someone is scared to death to stop trying"
"Every hardship we face is an opportunity to either break down or break through"
"Crazy people don't know they're crazy, you're dealing with life"

1 comment:

Alyson Schroll said...

I love quotes.
my favorite is, "Grace is a Gift not a Given."