Friday, December 3, 2010

What Happened today

So, this is what happened today.
I woke up, and started doing school. I finished school around 2 something, and then I read and painted my nails and ate supper, and then my parents went to a Christmas party. So... I hung out with my siblings, and they were all ready to go to bed when... Jaxon puked, all over the floor. It was really gross. So, between the three of us, we managed to get it all cleaned up. We had to take shifts because one of us would start gagging and run outside, so we wouldn't puke. It was really gross. I really hope we don't get that flu that's going around. So now me and Jaxon are watching Dora the Explorer and the other kids are in bed. I cleaned the floor with disinfectent, and washed my hands about 12 times. Jaxon, and both the other kids, are armed with puke buckets. Oh yes, it has been an eventful evening. I hope tomorrow goes better.

No comments: