But... what I am thankful for today...
- Missions team meeting tonight!!!
- Today, at coffee break, I spent the morning spoiling little girls. A great start to any day
- Hiding Easter eggs, a cheap thrill
- Yummy food
- Getting music that is, supposedly, going to make me smarter (see if it works)
- Great friends that make me happy
- Now, relaxing. What's that saying about all work and no play? Well, this is the play part :)
Have an amazingly wonderful rest of the day, and don't forget to smile (Even if you are faced with evil math books that are out to get you)