Friday, January 13, 2012

Finding Sunshine on a cloudy day...

Recently I discovered a blog and some videos on youtube by this wonderful woman who has chronic illnesses. She's pretty amazing, and I love hearing what she has to say because it is so true. I've really related to her and what she has to say. If you have time I encourage you to check out some of her other videos, and maybe even her blog, as they may give you an insight into the world of the chronically ill.
Here's one of the videos I watched, and loved. Fast forward to about the 1:30 mark and it goes to about 6 minute mark and see what I'm talking about. It's this girl coming out of anesthesia after her endoscopy and it reminds me so much of me after I had mine! I found it funny, but apparently I was just as bad when I came out after having mine, so that makes me a bit worried...
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/user/lauranne2585#p/u/2/nzwPzekeS84

No comments: