Sunday, October 24, 2010

Did Anyone know...

That today is National Bologna day? That's right, today is officially known as National Bologna day. Yesterday was Mole day, alone with national IPod day, and tomorrow is Punk for a day day. Here's the wierd holidays for the rest of October, I found them really cool.
26: Mule day
27: Sylvia Plath Day
28: Plush animal lovers day and Chocolate day
29: Hermit Day
30: National Candy Corn day
31: Magic day.

I don't think I'll be celebrating any of these odd holidays, but I find it fun to know what they are.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That's great! So yesterday when i wanted to buy an iPod, i might've gotten it for cheaper than I would have to pay? Haha

Alyson Schroll said...

CHOCOLATE DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cairo Grace said...

Tomorrow is 'use your common sense day'... :P