Monday, October 11, 2010

Unanswered Questions

I finished it tonight. It wasn't like most of the stories I write. The ending wasn't closed off. There was still a lot of unanswered questions as I finished the book. I can't really say much without giving it all away, but basically it's the story of Jared, Trinity, J.T, Heather, Sheila, Darrel and McKenzie. It follows the characters over a month and a half, and their journies as their faced with an unthinkable situation. As I neared the end, I wasn't sure how it was going to end. I didn't think it would end like it did. I didn't think there would be so many questions unanswered. This is only the 3rd book I've written that's not in a series. The problem, I find, with writing only one book, is that I love finding out more about these people's stories and I hate to see them end when the book is done. But it is finished. Another story is complete. Like J.T said in the story, it's all over.

No comments: