Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Every Minute Counts ~ What a Cure would mean to me

I loved the line "To live an extraordinary life; accomplishing all the dreams and hopes God is placing in her heart."
THAT is why I want a cure for GSD. (The chocolate and ice cream would be good too!)

For me, finding a cure for GSD would be freedom. There would be no more pain, no more living by the clock, no more going to the hospital when I get the flu and wondering if I'll walk out those doors more alive then I was when I was carried in. My life would totally change, and to be totally honest I don't know if I would know how to live, because this has been my life for the past 15 years. It's all I know.
A cure for GSD would mean everything to me, and it would totally change my life. It would be freedom.

Every Minute Counts. I keep hoping and praying for a cure, but until then I just keep on fighting.

No comments: