Monday, June 6, 2011

Guess Where I Spent Last Night?

In the hospital! Definatly not where I expected to go yesterday night, but it's where I ended up anyway. I had a fever and the hardness in my stomach was so bad you couldn't touch it. We went to the ER, got in fairly quick, but had to wait a while to see the doctor because there was emergencies or something. When we finally got to see the doctor, he ordered blood work. The lab tech got it first try (a rarity in my case.) and then we had to wait for the results. It took another little while before we finally got the results. There was nothing wrong with my blood work, so the doctor was thinking it's an ulcer. He gave me some meds to try that, if it was an ulcer, would help. Of course, we can't tell anything until we get a scope done. We didn't get home until the sun was rising! So It was a LONG night.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I really hope you feel better soon. I guess when I get a stomachache that is nothing compared to what you are feeling. I am praying that you! Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.” (Ephesians 3:20)
I believe God can relieve your pain.
Love always...