Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Moments...

Do you ever wonder what other people are doing when your life is falling apart? I thought about that, when I was laying in the hospital Sunday night/Monday morning. Then, I reversed it. What was I doing when someone else's world is falling apart. I got an email from my best friend today, and her little cousin is sick and may need chemo. What was I doing when she got the news? It's wierd to think about what I was doing when other people's lives changed, maybe forever. It's wierd for me to think about. And if you change it around again, what were you doing when people got the best news of their lives? Maybe you were there, just a person in the backround of a picture. Maybe you were having your own worst moment. It's funny to think about how one person's worst day could be another person's best day.

You ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other people's lives we've been in. Were we a part of a stranger's life when their dream came true? Or were we there when their dreams died? Did we keep trying to get in - as if we were destined to be there? Or did the shot take us by surprise? Just think, you could be a big part of someone else's life and not even know it

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats actually really neat to think about! :D

Sylvi! ♫ said...

Yup, I´ve been in that case. Enjoying and laughing while someone I knew was crying because she was in a terrible circumstance.

Praying, praying for you, girl!!!

Sylvi!
(You know from the tween you and me blog in RL!)

Alyson Schroll said...

Having a friend battling Lupus I know how that works. What was I doing when she was told she would not survive the night and her Dad left because he could not handle it.

Praying for You!