Friday, June 17, 2011

Life...

Kind of sucks right now. I don't know what to do anymore. I am just 'so' exhausted, and feeling... crappy, and there's 'so' much to be done in 'so' little time. Life doesn't seem to be cooperating with me, which doesn't make anything any easier. I don't know what to write, or what to say, or what to do. Maybe if I wasn't so drained, this would be easier. I sit here and everything is so overwhelming. I want a moment to just sit and be, to not have to worry, where I'm not feeling sick or exhausted.

Check out this video, which, I'm hoping, describes a little bit of what I can't manage to put into words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_32ej1PspQ

Have a great weekend, and an amazing father's day

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you Alisha. I can't say I know exactly how you feel, at all, I can only imagine, But I do know what its like to feel at a loss for words to describe your feelings. I'm sorry you feels so bad right now! Love ya!

Dear Lord,
Please just comfort Alisha right now. Give her strength to get through each day. Give her that joy that only you can give as she goes through this hard time in her life right now. Let her know how much she is loved by you. Guide her and let her feel your presence with her always. In Jesus name, Amen.

I read your comment on In RL but thought I'd just post this comment here. I hope you feel better soon!