Monday, November 21, 2011

47683

I'm tired... of writing.
I'm almost done, with the story in it's final stages, with only a small 2317 words left.
But I'm tired. My brain is turning to mush inside my head.
But I need to finish strong.
This story is turning out to be better then I ever imagined it would be. It's turning out to be more honest and real then I ever thought it would be in the begining.
I don't know what I'll do with if, if it will ever turn into something I'll be proud to share, or if it does if I'll ever have the nerve to let people read it... but with the end goal in sight I need to finish strong.
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! Your story is SO good!! I love the parts of it you have posted. I would love to read it some time if you ever do do anything with it. You can do it, Praying for you! :)