Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cause when you're 15...

I'm officially 15. Is that as crazy to everybody else as it is to me?

I woke up this morning nervous, like I was waiting for something to happen. It was wierd.
I went to church this morning, and then after church I went out for lunch with my amazing group of friends (Beth, Carissa, Tyson, Jaydon, Jenna, Nick, Mitch and Annika!) Seriously, SO much fun.
We got home and barely had time to breathe before my family arrived for a party!
My auntie made me some sugar free cake (And yes, it was really good.) and we ran out of candles so I blew out some tea lights that were set on top of my cake!
The plan is to wrap up this wonderful birthday by watching some Grey's Anatomy.
All in all, this was a great birthday. I spent it with the people I love the most, and that makes it amazing. Possibly the best birthday to date.
Thanks to all my amazing friends and family who spent the day celebrating with me. So thankful to have such great people in my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb-K2tXWK4w&ob=av2n

1 comment:

Talia said...

Happy birthday! I'm so glad you had such a good day!