Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Begining of the End

So here's the begining of a story I started writing. Let me know what you think. I might post more parts of it later on, if you guys enjoy it. So... yeah, let me know what you think. This is the first paragraph, which is also the first chapter, or the Prolouge or whatever. So give me your comments. Can't wait to see what you think. :)



I didn’t mean to kill her. But as I stood there, a pile of her blood pooled at my feet, I knew I had. Her body had been drained of all color, her eyes staring up at me, lifeless, filled with horror. My hands trembled as I looked around the room. My eyes landed on a blanket that had been carelessly tossed over the back of the couch. I laid the fabric over her limp body. I kissed my hand and pressed it to her cold forehead before covering it with the cloth. “I’m so sorry,” I whispered. Then, leaving her cold body on the floor, I snuck out the backdoor.

2 comments:

revotourgirl said...

Hey! I just LOVE your blog! I have a blog too! Come check it out! www.tweensbloggin4god.blogspot.com
Thanks so much.
Sister in Christ-Angel

Jocelyn said...

Wow, that's pretty crazy, but its good through, I am anxious to read more!