Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pancakes and Angel Wings

Today I got the news that another SBWer - Taylor - died from complications of CF.
And it sucks because even if we weren't close, she was one of us, she was part of the SBW family.
Things like this, they kind of make me go all clingy. I just want to grab everybody I love and stick them in this bubble because I don't want to lose anymore people I love.
I don't know if you ever get used to the feeling of losing somebody you knew.
So tonight I ate pancakes with my family, and I played 2 extra rounds of dutch blitz with my brother and I sent text messages to my friends telling them I love them.

Tonight I'm mourning the loss of a friend, a member of this amazing family I'm proud to be a part of called StarBright World.
Breathe Easy, Taylor. We love you!

Did you say it? I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life. Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it. But every now and then, look around. Drink it in. 'Cause this is it. It may all be gone tomorrow

No comments: