Sunday, November 4, 2012

What's in the bag? Day 4

What's in your bag?

A view inside my bag is not something people usually see. Inside are little cornstarch splatters, something that makes me smile every time I see them. It's kind of a disorganized mess...

So, here's what's inside of my bag

* Dental Floss
* Wallet
* Gum
* Mittens
*My phone
* A water bottle (I don't know if I really go anywhere without it these days. I never used to take my water bottle anywhere, but now I always find I put it in my bag. Also, people with Dysautonomia get dehydrated easier. I don't actually know if this is really true for me, but just in case, I want to make sure I have water on hand.)
* Medical letters
* Salted Peanuts (With Dysautonomia, you're supposed to increase you salt intake. I've been noticing I'm craving more salty things anyway, but I've been using it as an excuse to add salt to my seasonings list, just in case)
* Extra G-Tube and things in case I need to change my tube when I'm out (No idea why that's still in there.)
* Emergency kit with snacks (Crackers, granola bars...)
* Cornstarch
* Glucometer
* Glucose Tabs
* Tiny stuffed Elephant
* Little pooh bear on a chain
* $4.25
* Kleenex
* empty Chemstrips container
* Batteries
*Bandaid

And a whole bunch of garbage I just dug out from the bottom of my purse (Which I just cleaned out and put in the garbage)

No comments: