- Teachers who answer stupid questions. Thank you all my amazing teachers who hung in there with me as I tried to get my online stuff set up. Once again, I am getting excited about school. Or maybe that's just the excitement after we fixed a problem. Once we hit the next bump in the road, I'm sure I'll be complaining again.
- Bubble Baths, that give me a time out when the stress of school, among other things, is getting to be too much.
- Lovely friends who take the time to make you a box filled with wonderful home-made goodies just to make your day, even if they live in another country!
- Lunchables that make you feel like you're in 6th grade again, and not a sophmore in high school!
- Pinterest! It makes me feel like I CAN sit on the computer for hours and not be doing nothing, because I am doing something. I am planning my dream wedding, or my dream house, or my dream closet, or my dream shoe collection... (Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know technically it's doing nothing, but a girl can dream, can't she?) I have a new found love with pinterest.
- Sitting around in my P.J's all day
What are you loving? Please, Share!
Hope you are having an amazing Friday, and have a great long weekend!