Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Today

Today began the series of crazy Wednesdays. Coffee break started up again, and as much as I love those little kids (I'm with 3 and 4 year olds again), it's so hard to come home after working with them and try to get working on my school. I also have an Elive (interactive classroom) on Wednesdays. I'm doing school until 3:00, like normal kids, on these days, and it is rather shocking to my system.
We got a phone call today from the Hospital. On October 6 (22 days away) we're heading to Edmonton to see the anastesiologist. Apparently it has something to do with me having not been put under for a while, and for this, I'm going to have to be put under, so we have to meet with him. And then after we meet with him, I think, I hope, we can finally get in for the scope. How can the possibility of those two things thrill me and scare me to death at the same time?
Today marks the begining of ministry team. I'm excited, and a little nervous, but definatly ready to see what God has in store.


"So we're not giving up. How could we! Even though on the outside it often looks like things are falling apart on us, on the inside, where God is making new life, not a day goes by without his unfolding grace. These hard times are small potatoes compared to the coming good times, the lavish celebration prepared for us. There's far more here than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things we can't see now will last forever"
2 Corinthians 4:16

1 comment:

Sylvi! ♫ said...

Alisha,
You've been awarded the Lovely Blog Award on my blog.
Go and check it out!

Sylvi!