Monday, September 12, 2011

Midnight Songs

For some reason, this post just touched my heart today, and I wanted you all to read it. It's from the lovely Miss Natalie Llyod's blog, and it's beautiful. Go ahead and read it...


http://natalielloyd.blogspot.com/2011/09/punkrock-sparrow.html


"I no longer imagined my scars as ugly, like I was a monster pieced and stitched together. Suddenly, they were curling and blooming onto a canvas - thorns at first, and then roses. They were a winding staircase into a secret tower. Instead of being long brands and labels, they curved and became the perfect papery imprint on a butterfly's wing. And when those wings hit the sunlight, they looked like a painting. Suddenly they were beautiful"


A quote from Natalie's Book, Paperdoll.


Praying for my best friend's tiny cousin who is in surgery today getting a port put in as she begins Chemo tomorrow. She's only 5. Please, keep her in your prayers.

No comments: