Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quotes on a Tuesday...

"It's good to be scared. It means you still have something to lose"

"Everyone is always asking me what’s wrong, but I don’t even think it makes any sense, it’s just... my heart hurts"

"It's like dealing with a tornado. Once you are close enough to see it coming, there's nothing to do but weather the storm"

"Snuggle in God's arms. When you are hurting, when you feel lonely, left out. Let Him cradle you, comfort you, reassure you of His all-sufficient power and love."

"It's like a storm. That cuts a path. It breaks your will. It feels like that. You think you’re lost. But you’re not lost, on your own. You’re not alone. I will stand by you. I will help you through. When you've done all you can do. And you can't cope. I will dry your eyes. I will fight your fight. I will hold you tight. And I won't let go..."

"It makes me sad. And then it makes me laugh, because sadness at any length is terrifying"

"We're friends, real friends. And that means, no matter how long it takes, when you finally do decide to look back, I’ll still be here"

"Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, dont worry...I'm here. The flood waters will recede...The famine will end...The sun will shine tomorrow...and I will always be here to take care of you"

No comments: